Countdowns

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hey! Is anyone out there?

Dear Secret Blogiary,

Starting a blog is a sure sign one wishes to communicate with the outside world. In my case I wanted anonymity but at the same time, feedback. Kind (or unkind) souls floating out there in the black that that could connect with my thoughts and tell me I am dead on or clinically insane. Either would be fine. But the way to get readership is to tell people about my blog. I certainly don’t want to tell people I know as that would defeat the whole purpose of having a Secret Blogiary. The other way to gain readers is to post comments on other people’s blogs and hope that my witty words would draw people to my blog. And in that, I have to admit, I’m a little shy. But I’ll certainly give it a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment